Full Time Palliative Medicine Job Greenville, NC
A Medical Group in Greenville, NC is seeking an experienced, BC Palliative Care physician for a full-time, permanent, and employed position. Incoming physician will join an established Hospice and Palliative Care team. Palliative Care Fellowship preferred.
- Serve as lead physician and medical director of an Inpatient Hospice house and a home hospice program
- Inpatient Hospice house is an 8-bed freestanding facility that supports loved ones with family gathering areas, a meditation room, a kitchen facility, and brand-new healing garden
- Development of expanded outpatient palliative care services
- 24-bed palliative care unit located inside the group?s Cancer Center
- Established team includes 2 physicians, 7 APPs, registered nurses, social workers, and chaplains
- Family friendly location with proximity to North Carolina and Virginia Beaches
Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: annual administrative stipend, relocation, vacation, sick, & holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, medical, dental & vision, disability & life insurance
*** NO J1 OR H1B VISA SUPPORT ***
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.