Full Time Maternal Fetal Job MO
The market leader in Maternal-Fetal Medicine has a full-time clinical/academic position in a highly populated central Missouri city that"s considered a center of education & culture. The incoming perinatologist will join two other Maternal-Fetal Medicine physicians and cover call at 2 hospitals (almost always home-call) with 4,000 annual deliveries.
- Full scope of maternal and fetal care practice
- 70% (or more) clinical, 10% education & up to 20% research
- Proportional call would be 1:3 to start and move to 1:4
- Considered a leader in obstetrics & women"s health services
- Level 4 maternal care center, level III NICU, excellent OB ultrasound machines & OB-specific sonographers.
- Designated as ?Doctoral/Research Extensive? by the Carnegie Foundation
Compensation & Benefits
- Top quartile compensation with clinical productivity
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision & retirement
- Generous PTO, personal days & sick days
- Tuition assistance for you & your dependents
- Educational fee discounts
Located in central Missouri, right between Saint Louis & Kansas City, is a thriving community of more than 120,000 residents that serves as a medical, technological, and cultural base. The area is home to one of the largest universities in the region and offers a mix of popular restaurants, sidewalk cafes, concert venues, theater, art galleries, comedy clubs & Division 1 college sports. Enjoy easy drives to Saint Louis, Kansas City, and the Lake of the Ozarks!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.