We are interviewing Family Medicine providers to join an established community practice 20 miles from Chapel Hill, NC.
- Prestigious community practice affiliated with Duke
- M-F practice, from 8a-5p with a day allowed for administrative duties
- 100 % outpatient
- Average 12 to 15 patients per day
- Competitive compensation with Revenue minus Expense model starting in second year.
- Full complement of benefits for you and your family
- Physicians may live in Chapel Hill
Calling itself "the southern part of Heaven," the town of Chapel Hill, North Carolina is home to the grassy malls and brick walkways of the University of North Carolina's historic campus. The presence of the country's first public university has allowed a vibrant arts and culture scene to grow in Chapel Hill. You will find THE BEST schools in the state here. Check out a concert by a local band, watch the star's fly at the Morehead Planetarium or catch a varsity game pitting the wildly popular Tarheels against their historic Southern rivals.
Contact: Neal Fenster