Locum Tenens Cardiology Job VA
A Virginia-based medical facility needs locum tenens cardiology coverage. The provider will conduct inpatient rounding and consultations. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 10 - 16 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you will need to have an ACLS certification. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the timeframe of this assignment only VA-licensed providers will be considered. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- Inpatient rounding and consults
- VA license required
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 10 - 16 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.