Full Time Family Practice Job Cheyenne, WY
In addition to your compensation package, you will also receive 3 health and dental plan options, a vision plan, long- and short-term disability, 6 weeks of PTO, 5 days of CME and $5K stipend, a pension plan, several retirement plans, and malpractice with prorated tail coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in the capital and most populous city of Wyoming and the county seat of Laramie County. Cheyenne is the northern terminus of the extensive and fast-growing Front Range Urban Corridor that stretches from Cheyenne to Pueblo, Colorado.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, call Gordon Diaz at 203.663.9353 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2658584.
- Employed position with exceptional benefits
- New practice in a newly built clinic
- 4.5-day workweek, no weekend hours
- Call is shared
- Be the solo PC physician with an FM APP
- MInimum 2 year of experience
- Board certified IM or FM welcome
- Located 90 minutes to Denver
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.