Full Time ObGyn Job Janesville, WI
In this partnership-track opportunity you will receive a competitive compensation package with incentives/bonuses, health benefits, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Wisconsin, just 35 miles south of Madison. You will enjoy their beautiful, family-oriented community with excellent schools, a healthy economy, and abundant recreational opportunities. Residents enjoy a plentiful array of golfing, hiking, biking, cross country skiing, and other outdoor activities right in their own backyard.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2666406.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice
- Join 4 other OB/GYNs
- Monday through Friday, 4-day workweek
- Call schedule of 1:5
- Average 18 to 25 patients per day
- Clinic is located on the hospital campus
- H-1B visas can be supported
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.