Full Time Neurology Job Milwaukee, WI
This is your opportunity to make a real difference in your community. You will be busy immediately as there is an excellent primary care referral base. There is very strong subspecialty support and a full range of services available for patients and referrals. Best of all this is primarily an outpatient position with little or no call. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in neurology.
In addition to competitive compensation, you will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, a 403(b) retirement plan with match, CME stipend, vacation time, and an occurrence malpractice policy.
For more information, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job #2667959.
- Join a very large and collegial group of neurologists in Milwaukee
- Stroke fellowship is preferred, but optional
- Mostly outpatient with little to no call
- Must be board eligible/certified in neurology
- Join a large and financially stable Wisconsin health system
- Generous compensation and benefits including CME allowance and a great retirement plan
- Milwaukee is a culturally diverse community that offers all of the amenities of a large city
- Work in Milwaukee with the ability to really make a difference in the community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.