Full Time Gastroenterology Job PA
In addition to a competitive salary, they are offering generous PTO, bonuses, employer-sponsored pension, and malpractice with tail coverage.
This position is located in an area with a low crime rate, low cost of living, top-rated public schools, and a hip art presence make this historic town a great place to live and work.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job #2668527.
- No ERCP or EUS required
- Almost 2 months combined paid time off
- Join a well-established team
- Organization prides itself on quality of life vs quantity of work
- Low crime and cost of living
- Employer sponsored pension plan plus a 401(k) with match
- Enjoy coffee shops, art festivals, and live performances and museums
- High quality of life and top rated schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.