Full Time Rheumatology Job Ashland, KY
In addition to a competitive salary and RVU, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 6 weeks of vacation, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. Loan repayment stipend may also be provided by the hospital.
If you are interested, contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2668614.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Step into a ready-made practice
- 4-day workweek, closed Fridays
- No call responsibilities
- Join 3 experienced NPs
- Experienced physician or new graduate
- BC/BE MD or DO
- Equidistant to Lexington and Columbus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.