Full Time Occupational Medicine Job Marquette, MI
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary with a quality bonus and residency stipend available. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Marquette is the largest city of Michigan's Upper Peninsula. It is a major port on Lake Superior, known primarily for shipping iron ore, and is the home of Northern Michigan University. Water sports and skiing can be enjoyed just 15 minutes from the hospital, and family activities are available throughout the year.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2668816.
- Quality bonus and residency stipend available
- Offering student loan repayment assistance
- Full-time and outpatient position
- Monday through Friday, no call
- Join a dedicated and trained team
- Board certified, or board eligible if resident
- Numerous affiliations with universities and community colleges
- Leading telehealth network at the hospital
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.