Full Time Psychiatry Job Brooklyn, NY
A New York City health services organization is currently seeking a licensed Psychiatrist for a promising Staff-level position at one of their Brooklyn facilities. In this role, the Staff Psychiatrist will be responsible for evaluating, diagnosing, and treating patients with mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders. This position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits.
The Staff Psychiatrist will be responsible for:
- Conducting initial assessments, including the review of intake material, psychiatric history, and psychiatric evaluation in the traditional clinical medical manner
- Developing treatment plans by determining nature and extent of cognitive, emotional, developmental, social, and behavioral disorders; establishing treatment goals and methodologies
- Treating patients by utilizing psychotherapeutic methods and medications
- Maintaining records by documenting symptoms, medications, and treatment events
- Writing summaries in the electronic medical records
- Assisting with other duties, as needed
- M.D. / D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.