Full Time Psychiatry Job Bronx, NY
A health services organization in New York City is currently seeking a licensed Psychiatrist to join their Comprehensive Psychiatric Care Program (CPEP). In this role, the CPEP Psychiatrist will be responsible for the provision of cutting edge, comprehensive evidence-based psychiatric care to patients who present to the CPEP.
- Supervision of Nurses, Social Workers, Physician’ Assistants, students, and others participating in the care of patients
- Completion of comprehensive assessments and treatment plans
- Initiation of treatment for acute and chronic psychiatric and medical illnesses
- Coordination of disposition planning in conjunction with Social Work and Physician Assistant staff
- Documentation of incidents in conjunction with other members of the Treatment team
- Distribution of work among Physicians and other Treatment team members
- M.D. / D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.