Full Time Internal Medicine Job Coos Bay, OR
Internal Medicine - Oregon Coast
Outpatient Only - 6 Weeks PTO
High HPSA - Open to VISA's & New Graduates
Become part of this well-respected FQHC located right along the beautiful Oregon Coast. This community health center has been providing free-adjusted healthcare services to the underserved patient population of this picturesque town since 1998.
- Current HPSA score of 18
- 100% outpatient with 1:9 clinic phone call
- Mission-oriented to provide the best care possible for the underserved
- Integrated healthcare team consists of Nurse Practitioners, Behavioral Health Consultants, E-scribes, Medical Assistants, and outreach workers
- Employed position offering competitive salary DOE
- 6 weeks PTO + 1 week for CME
- Providers receive Oregon state tax credit of $5,000
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, malpractice and 401(k) with matching
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- H1-B and J1 visa eligible position
Become a part of a growing community right on the coast of Oregon with the warm hometown feeling you have always desired. Live in a community that builds neighborhoods where safety and a sense of community are its top priorities.
- Outdoor enthusiast dreams offering activities like fishing, hiking, camping, world-class golf, clamming, paddleboard, kayak, surfing, and other water sports
- Two of the top-rated golf courses in the country with the feel of an old historic Scottish course
- Low housing cost and no state sales tax
- Enjoy multiple dining options, local events, museums, shopping, and state parks
- Lively downtown fun which includes music on the trains, wine walks, 5K races, and much more
- Local airport with daily flights to San Francisco
Job ID: IM 7482610
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.