Locum Tenens Radiation Oncology Job CO
A new opportunity in Colorado is now available for a radiation oncologist. The schedule will be weekdays from 8 am - 5 pm and call is required. Candidates must be board certified and have a CO-state license. Weatherby has experts in licensing, credentialing, travel, and housing who are dedicated to making your locum tenens experience as seamless as possible. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert at Weatherby for details.
- Weekdays 8 am - 5 pm
- Weekend and weeknight call
- CO license required
- External beam, IMRT, IGRT
- Board certified
- 10 - 25 patients on treatment
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.