Full Time ObGyn Job Sheffield, AL
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation, a resident stipend, signing bonus, and negotiable loan repayment. You will also receive a competitive benefit package with health, vision, dental, and life insurance, a 401(k), and short- and long-term disability.
Sheffield is one of the most historic cities in North Alabama. It is included in the Shoals metropolitan area with several affordable flights daily to the major metros in the area like Nashville and Atlanta, so concerts and major attractions are at hand.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2666422.
- Hospital-employed position
- 4.5-day workweek
- Call of 1:5
- Hospital has da Vinci robotics
- 750 to 850 deliveries a year
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Complete benefits package with sign-on bonus
- Generous compensation with bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.