Full Time Family Practice Job MA
This hospital-employed is offering a base salary plus incentives/bonuses and an additional stipend. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, 10 holidays, 1 week of CME and $3K, and a retirement plan. There is also student loan repayment through a nonprofit program.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2668060.
- Loan repayment available through a nonprofit program
- Base salary plus incentives/bonuses and additional stipend
- Leadership and urgent care clinical duties
- Apply and further develop clinical leadership skills
- Physicians and nurse practitioners on staff
- All state-of-the-art equipment
- Recent leadership experience or on-the-job training
- Academic affiliation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.