Full Time Hospitalist Job Huntersville, NC
This permanent opportunity offers medical benefits, relocation assistance, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in a suburban and dynamic area combining retail and residential areas with historic and cultural attractions. This area offers diverse options in entertainment, shopping, and natural parks.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Lisa Goldstein at 954.837.2674 for immediate consideration or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2668092.
- Nocturnist block schedule of 7 on/7 off near Charlotte
- Full-service hospital
- No procedures required
- Relocation assistance
- CME allowance
- Primary training site for family medicine residents
- Plenty of options for dining and shopping
- Historical and cultural attractions
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.