Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Schenectady, NY
This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package with sign-on bonus. You will also receive relocation assistance, full medical benefits for physician and family, life insurance/disability, 6 weeks of vacation, 1 week of CME with $10K stipend, retirement plans, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in the capital area of New York. The downtown is fresh and renewed, the cost of living is lower than other cities, the economy is diverse, and the population is highly educated.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2668226.
- Generous compensation package with sign-on bonus
- Full benefits package
- Solo medical director position
- Autonomy to set up to your liking
- Well-established hospital-based facility
- Have full staff support
- Work in a safe and friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.