Locum Tenens Urology Job WI
Posted by CompHealth
An established facility in Wisconsin is currently in search of a urologist for locum tenens assistance. This assignment includes standard procedures. The assignment schedule is 8 am to 5 pm and with call. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible with an active WI medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WI state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Procedures: Standard procedures
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.