Full Time Psychiatry Job Bronx, NY
A nonprofit health services organization in New York City is currently seeking a licensed Psychiatrist for a promising Staff position with their team. In this role, the Staff Psychiatrist will be responsible for conducting initial assessments to include review of intake material, psychiatric history, and psychiatric evaluation in the traditional clinical medical manner.
The Staff Psychiatrist will:
- Develop treatment plans in collaboration with the patient and/ or caregiver by determining nature and extent of cognitive, emotional, developmental, social, and behavioral disorders; establishing treatment goals and methodologies
- Treat patients by utilizing psychotherapeutic methods and medications; discuss progress toward goals with patients and/ or caregivers; provide instructions; monitor effect of medications; etc.
- Maintain records by documenting symptoms, medications, and treatment events; write summaries in the electronic medical records.
- Review treatment plans and progress
- Handle other duties, as needed
- M.D. / D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.