Full Time Psychiatry Job Bronx, NY
A healthcare facility in New York City has a promising Senior-level position awaiting a licensed Psychiatrist with their growing staff. In this role, the Senior Psychiatrist will be responsible for conducting initial assessments to include review of intake material, psychiatric history, and psychiatric evaluation in the traditional clinical medical manner.Responsibilities:
The Senior Psychiatrist position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits package. Responsibilities include:
- Developing treatment plans in collaboration with the patient and / or caregiver
- Treating patients by utilizing psychotherapeutic methods and medications
- Maintaining records by documenting symptoms, medications, and treatment events
- Handling other duties, as needed
- M.D. / D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.