Full Time Psychiatry Job Tacoma, WA
Adult Psychiatry Practice
No State Income Tax
Become part of a collegial group of top mental health professionals who share your philosophy in patient-centered treatment. We provide our physicians with both a great practice setting and a great quality-of-life. Practice with the support you need to provide the highest quality of care for patients to live their best lives.
- You will work alongside a strong multidisciplinary support team of social workers, rehabilitation therapy staff, and nurses. We create a collaborative work environment with low turn-over.
- We prioritize flexibility and work-life balance: work a Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM schedule, with no nights or weekends. There are no required call responsibilities, and any physician that takes call receives supplemental pay.
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, and malpractice. You will also receive one of the top pension plans in the country.
- Build a life outside of work: Take advantage of 10 holidays, 8 days for CME, and five weeks of personal time off.
- Earn what you’re worth: earning potential of over $400,000 with signing bonus, relocation assistance, and all professional fees paid.
- The Seattle area has long been recognized for having a quality of life ranked among the best in the United States. Seattle offers an exciting urban city surrounded by mountains and thousands of acres of evergreen forest.
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Live in the heart of Tacoma, Lakewood, Steilacoom, Seattle, or any of the other adjoining suburbs.
- Immediate access to performing arts, fine dining, nightlife, and a major international airport
- Home to professional sports teams like the Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Sounders FC, Seattle Mariners, and Seattle Storm
- Washington is an income tax-free state, and the Greater Seattle area has a positive home appreciation
- Outdoor enthusiast’s dream - access to water recreation on Puget Sound, world-class hiking and skiing in the Cascades, fishing, and hunting statewide, and world class golf and country clubs in your own backyards
- Top-scoring school districts by Great Schools for both public and private institutions and 4-year universities including the University of Washington
Job ID: P 11364164
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.