Full Time Psychiatry Job Houston, TX
alarm 4 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Further your career in behavioral health. Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time psychiatrist with our Behavioral Health team in the Houston, Texas, area. Enjoy a flexible schedule working Monday through Friday. We ask that candidates have an active Texas license and board certification in psychiatry to apply. When you join TeamHealth, you gain access to the strength of a nationwide network with a collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge to support you as you provide the best care for patients. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in behavioral health. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth has honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams. Our history, stability and national footprint allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. We are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care.
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision, and retirement
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Paid time off
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.