Full Time Pediatrics Job Mendota, IL
This employed opportunity has a competitive hourly compensation. You will also be offered full comprehensive benefits, and federal tort malpractice coverage. Full-time benefits also include life insurance/disability, CME, and vacation time.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call or text Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2667977.
- Employed position
- Part-time or full-time opportunity
- Work 1 to 5 days a week
- Primarily outpatient
- No C-section or delivery coverage
- Brand-new practice
- Federally qualified health center
- Can live in the Chicago metro area and commute
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.