Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job CA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in California that needs a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule includes 10-hour and 12-hour shifts, and you will see 16 patients per shift on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS and BLS certification. The assignment requirements include ICU rounding, non-invasive vents, intubation, and central/arterial lines. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: 10-hour and 12-hour shifts
- Caseload: 16 patients per shift
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: ICU rounding, non-invasive vents, intubation, central/arterial lines
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.