Full Time ObGyn Job Nashville, TN
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive hourly rate. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/PTO, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Nashville is a city second to none for work and entertainment. Enjoy an exciting nightlife at the home of country music while also having an excellent schools and neighborhoods to live. If you are interested (or you know a physician looking to live in this excellent city), reach out to Seth Fredericks below ASAP as this opportunity will not last long.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Seth Fredericks directly at 203.663.9398 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2668014.
- Live and work in Nashville, TN
- Competitive compensation
- Medical malpractice insurance with tail
- Great signing bonus
- CME allowance
- Work 6, 24-hour shifts per month, can work more if desired
- In-house anesthesia
- Full benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.