Full Time Neurology Job Covington, LA
In addition to a competitive compensation package, you may also be eligible for federal loan forgiveness. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 20 days of vacation per year, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time with a stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Covington was founded in 1813 and is a charming, Southern community nestled among 3 rivers. An eclectic mix of boutiques, art galleries, specialty shops, and restaurants line the downtown streets. The downtown historic district is home to many turn-of-the-century cottages surrounded by ancient oaks and South Louisiana's lush, green foliage.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Pablo Escudero at 954.837.2757 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2668085.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Federal loan forgiveness available
- Top 40 neuroscience center in the latest US News & World Report rankings
- 100% outpatient, no hospital call
- H-1B candidates welcome
- 20 days of vacation to start
- Located 45 minutes from New Orleans
- Great suburban community, the best schools in the state
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.