Full Time ObGyn Job Birmingham, AL
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive hourly rate. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/PTO, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Birmingham is a city rich in history with a lot of excellent options for recreation and entertainment. Beautiful, with an excellent culture, Birmingham is a wonderful place to raise a family and grow your career with this excellent hospitalist opportunity. Contact Seth Fredericks below ASAP as this opportunity will not last long.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Seth Fredericks directly at 203.663.9398 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2668094.
- Live and work in beautiful Birmingham, AL
- Competitive compensation
- Medical malpractice insurance with tail
- Great signing bonus
- CME allowance
- Work 12- or 24-hour shifts
- In-house anesthesia
- Full benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.