Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Ashland, KY
You will receive a competitive salary, RVU, loan repayment stipend medical benefits, and 6 weeks of vacation time. You will also be provided with a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME time, a 401(k) retirement plan, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance.
This is a great location in the Bluegrass State with green rolling hills and access to metropolitan areas like Lexington, KY. This town is set right on the southern bank of the Ohio River, and has golf courses and country clubs for entertainment.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please contact Dave Snyder at 954.837.2760 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2668143.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Join a reputable facility
- State-of-the-art services and access to research
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Light call responsibilities
- Strong support staff
- Hospitalists admit patients
- H-1B visas can be supported
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.