Locum Tenens ObGyn Job MD
Posted by MPLT Healthcare
Employer MPLT Healthcare
Position: OB Hospitalist
MPLT Healthcare is looking for a physician who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities for an experienced OB Hospitalist with highly competitive pay rates in Maryland.
- Collaborate with dedicated teams of 24/7, in-house specialists including anesthesiologists and neonatologists
- Responsibilities include evaluation and emergency management of patients in the OB-ED and L&D, attending deliveries, assisting in the care of the patients of community OBs, and assisting in surgical procedures
- Experience working with midwives a plus
- MD license or compact state license required
BE/BC a must
- Flexibility - work when, where and how often you'd like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT Healthcare consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
About MPLT Healthcare
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don't delay, apply today!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.