Locum Tenens Critical Care Job GA
A hospital in Georgia needs a locum tenens critical care medicine physician for disaster relief. The incoming physician will work 12-hour shifts. Candidates must be comfortable with an ICU setting and intubations. Boarded certified or board eligible physicians are welcome to apply. Emergency privileges are available, and this facility is willing to license a qualified candidate. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- 12-hour shifts
- Licensing assistance available
- Busy volumes
- Support staff on days and nights
- BC/BE required
- ICU and intubations needed
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.