Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job Kansas City, MO
A Missouri-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage. The provider will work 7 am - 7 pm plus night call. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 14 - 18 patients per day, and will not have to respond to codes or do any procedures. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the nature of this assignment only MO state licensed physicians will be considered. This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals. Interested candidates should contact Weatherby for more details.
- 7 am - 7 pm plus night call
- MO license needed
- ACLS certification
- Board certified or eligible
- No codes or procedures
- 14 - 18 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.