Full Time Psychiatry Job Albany, NY
This employed opportunity has a base salary plus RVU. You will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, term life insurance, supplemental whole life insurance, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, and a 403(b) retirement plan.
Come live and practice in the capital of New York. You will be able to enjoy excellent year-round outdoor recreation including golf, water sports, camping, hiking, and downhill skiing. This location also offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including multiple renowned museums and theaters, fine dining, sporting events, and music events.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2665155.
- Competitive base salary plus RVU productivity
- Optional paid weekend coverage
- They have 2 fellowship trained child/adolescent psychiatry needs
- Both full-time and part-time positions available
- Outpatient care with inpatient consults
- IP could be both adult/child
- Academic positions
- Didactic and clinical instruction
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.