Full Time Psychiatry Job Toledo, OH
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will also be offered negotiable benefits that may include medical benefits, long- and short-term disability, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and allowance, a retirement plan, loan repayment and malpractice with possible tail coverage.
Come practice near the city of Toledo, located in northwest Ohio at the western shore of Lake Erie and borders the state of Michigan. The Toledo metropolitan area has a population of approximately 651K and offers a wide array of cultural opportunities including a world-class art museum, a symphony orchestra, an opera, an active jazz society, and many theaters.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Joe Cianciullo directly at 203.663.9377 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2666742.
- Loan repayment available
- Part-time position with full benefits available
- Blend of on-site and telepsychiatry
- Telepsychiatry from home and experience a plus
- 20 hours per week with flexible schedule
- Average 8 to 10 patients per day
- Must be BC within 1 year of training
- Now physicians needed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.