Full Time Cardiology Job Fargo, ND
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package and a retention bonus. You will be offered full medical benefits, 20 days of PTO, up to $10K in relocation assistance, $50K sign on bonus, loan forgiveness, 10 days of CME and $5K, a 401(k) with employer match, and malpractice insurance.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Gabriela 'Gigi' at 954.837.2699 or email her the best time for you to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com. Refer to job #2667351.
- Join an established heart failure program
- Excellent compensation, relocation allowance, and benefits
- Academic appointment, educate medical students and residents that plan for cardiology fellowships
- Treat medically complex patients in this cutting-edge environment
- Great work-life balance, low call with support in a major metro area
- All sub-specialties are represented
- Will sponsor your H-1B visa or 2022 J-1 visas
- Mission driven for values, family, and patient care
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.