Full Time Orthopedics Job Wolfeboro, NH
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and there is an employee wellness committee/program. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, LTD/STD, PTO, CME stipend, a 403(b) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located in the quaint, lakeside town of Wolfeboro, New Hampshire on Lake Winnipesaukee. Lake Winnipesaukee offers many water-based activities and amenities such as boating and jet skiing, swimming, canoeing/kayaking, water skiing and wakeboarding, cruises, and dock-side restaurants. You can also enjoy endless miles of mountain biking, hiking, snowmobiling, and cross country skiing trails. They have an excellent public school system as well as a highly regarded private option.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2667504.
- General orthopedic surgery
- Must be comfortable with total joints
- Join 2 surgeons and 1 PA
- Work 2 office days, 2 OR days, and 1 admin day per week
- 1:3 call and 1:6 holiday call
- Support staff includes 4 MAs
- New graduates are welcome
- Office is on the hospital campus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.