Locum Tenens Oncology Job KY
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Kentucky-based facility is currently seeking a medical oncologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with call, and you will see an average of 10 - 12 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you need to have an active KY state license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new KY medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active KY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 10 - 12 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.