Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job MD
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Maryland needs an anesthesiologist for locum tenens coverage. The ideal physician has an active MD state license. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a current MD medical license with the process. The assignment schedule is 7 pm to 7 am and with call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS and BLS certification, and certification in PALS is a plus but not required.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MD state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 7 pm to 7 am
- Call: Yes
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS, PALS a plus but not required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.