Full Time Hospitalist Job PA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus bonuses. You will also be offered medical and dental benefits, life insurance/short-term and long-term disability, CME, a 401(k) matching retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located minutes to Philadelphia and is known for its lively downtown area, quaint shops, excellent eateries, and the parks.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2667612.
- Stable and secure hospital-employed position
- Nocturnist 7 on/7 off block schedule, 7 pm to 7 am shifts
- Swing shift hospitalist and NP assists until 12 am
- Internal medicine residency training required
- Open ICU but no procedures as they have intensivist support
- Competitive salary, bonus incentives, and full hospital benefits package
- Highly desired county and community
- Hospital located in popular Bucks County, north of Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.