Full Time Hospitalist Job Montgomery, PA
This part-time opportunity offers medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located just outside Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in an upscale, quite community with great schools and abundant shopping nearby. It is a wonderful city that is overflowing with American history, great restaurants, entertainment, and exciting sporting events.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2667774.
- Premier hospital system in popular Montgomery County, north of Philadelphia
- Part-time nocturnist to work a 7 night on and 21 day off block schedule
- No ICU and no procedures
- Admissions are busy per COVID-19, but NP assists nocturnist during the shift
- New IM residency program at the hospital will round at times with the nocturnists
- Will consider IM hospitalists, preferably with PA license to start upon credentialing
- Position is 0.5 FTE with pro-rated salary and benefits available
- Education is provided by many private and public institutions
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.