Full Time Neurology Job Knoxville, TN
You will provide care for brain, spinal cord, and nervous system conditions. Their neurologists treat a wide range of neurological conditions, including everything from headaches and sleep disorders to stroke, seizures, multiple sclerosis, and other disorders of the brain, spine, and nervous system.
They are offering a competitive recruitment package that includes a very competitive salary with productivity incentives, full employee benefits, a commencement bonus, relocation assistance, student loan repayment assistance, and a possible stipend for the remainder of your training.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number 2667845.
- Employed by a hospital-based multispecialty group with financial stability
- 100% inpatient with no call during off block
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule
- Hospital is an accredited acute stroke ready center and awarded Silver Plus by AHA
- Great salary and full benefits including student loan, relocation, sign-on bonus, and more
- No state income tax
- Family-friendly environment in Tennessee
- Knoxville, TN is close to the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.