Full Time Plastic Surgery Job NC
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and vacation. You will also be provided life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in Greensboro, NC. This position will provide you with the option of living in the excellent cities of the region.
Having someone to support you before, during, and after you start your new job makes all the difference. CompHealth can take stress off your plate, and help you get a new plastic surgery job that you will love.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Ronald Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 and email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2667855.
- Cosmetic plastic surgeon needed
- Employed full-time position
- All cosmetic or aesthetic plastic surgery
- BC in plastic surgery with an aesthetic fellowship
- Competitive compensation package and bonuses
- Vacation and CME time
- Medical benefits and life insurance
- Retirement plan and malpractice coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.