Locum Tenens Critical Care Job CA
Northern California, CA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A California-based facility is currently seeking a critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 7 am to 7 pm with call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current ACLS certification. You will need to have an active CA state license for this position.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am to 7 pm
- Call: Yes
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.