This employed opportunity has a competitive salary guarantee for 1 to 2 years plus RVU productivity bonus and quality incentive. You will also be offered full health/vision/dental benefits, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, 6 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 40 hours of CME and $5K annually, a 401(k) and 457(b) retirement plans, professional liability insurance provided, and federal loan programs.
In Green Bay Wisconsin you can discover everything from Lambeau Field to Bay Beach Amusement Park. You will enjoy living and working between dense forests, beautiful wetlands, stunning shorelines, and more than 33 sites on the National Register of Historic Places.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2667965.
- Salary guarantee for 2 years
- RVU productivity bonus and quality incentive
- Child outpatient with rotation weekend call schedule
- Outpatient responsibilities Monday through Friday
- Weekend call schedule is 1:6 (rounding during the day and phone in the evenings)
- Individual, substance use, family, marital, and child therapy services
- 12 other psychiatrists on staff with the goal of adding 2 more
- Teaching opportunities with a psychiatric residency program
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail