Full Time Gynecology Job Morrisville, VT
Gynecology Opportunity in Vermont
Truly Enjoy All Four Seasons
Seeking a board certified (or board eligible) GYN physician in North-Central Vermont. Join a hospital-employed outpatient practice, part of a multi-specialty group practice helping women through every stage of life with quality care, exceptional service and collaboration. Excellent surgical team reputation with outstanding quality metrics.
- Employed position, competitive compensation, and full benefits
- Flexible Schedule: Four 10-hour day work week or five 8-hour day work week
- Call schedule: 8-10 days per month, as secondary call for obstetrics, first call for ER/GYN services. Certified Midwives handle first call for obstetrics and the physician provides OB back up call for services outside of the CNM scope of practice (eg: C-sections, operative deliveries, forceps/vacuum, 3-4-degree repair).
- Certified Nurse Midwife First Assist support on cesarean birth
- Dedicated C-Section Suite located on the labor unit
- Progressive practice with Pelvic Floor Programs
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
No matter the season or the weather, there is always something to do in Vermont, for couples, groups, or the whole family.
- The town also provides convenient access for skiers and riders enjoying Stowe Mountain Resort or Smuggler’s Notch in the winter
- Nearby, the Green River Reservoir is amazing for camping, kayaking and canoeing during the spring, summer and autumn
- The best mountain biking in the states and easy access to Vermont’s Long Trail
Job ID: GYN 12504702
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.