Permanent Family Practice Job Sacramento, CA
Sports Medicine Physician Opportunity
Employed, Outpatient Only, Full Benefits
Exciting opportunity to practice 100% Sports Medicine in a clinic-based setting with a well-established, mission-driven multispecialty group that has been serving Sacramento for nearly 75 years. Physicians with this organization benefit from a schedule that offers an excellent quality of life, high earning potential, executive-level benefits, and more!
- Employed position with a large not-for-profit group that is recruiting for growth, patient demand, and to replace a retiring provider
- 100% Sports Medicine Practice in an outpatient only clinic-based schedule - flexible 4 or 5 day work week with no night or weekend responsibilities. Practice 100% Sports Medicine or a mix of Sports and Primary Care.
- High earning potential that is incentive based with full benefits - health, dental, vision insurance, paid life and paid disability insurance, paid malpractice with paid tail, 401k retirement with generous employer matching
- Paid time off, Paid CME time with CME allowance, paid holidays, paid sick leave
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
The Sacramento metro area has its all - big city amenities, access to the outdoors, family-friendly neighborhoods, and so much more! Live in Sacramento or a surrounding suburb like Elk Grove, Roseville, Carmichael, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, and Citrus Heights.
- Beautiful housing options throughout the area with excellent public and private schools. Residents benefit from the low cost of living that is half the cost of living in San Francisco, Los Angeles, or San Jose.
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals and much more
- Immediate access to Sacramento International Airport
- Easy access to Lake Tahoe, Napa and the Bay Area, California Redwoods, Reno and Yosemite
- Home to the Sacramento Kings, amusement parks, mountains, lakes and rivers and home to 2000 acres of city parks and more than 50 golf courses
Job ID: SM 5634204
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.