Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Unknown, ME
A Maine facility needs a locum tenens anesthesiologist for vacation coverage. The provider will work 7 am - 3 pm on weekdays on a 1:3 call rotation. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 1 - 5 patients per day doing general anesthesiology covering a variety of functions. Candidates must be board certified. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. To take advantage of the expertise and experience Weatherby can offer, give us a call today for more details.
- Weekdays 7 am - 3 pm with 1:3 call rotation
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified
- General anesthesiology
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.