Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Unknown, NY
We have an opportunity in New York for a pulmonology/critical care medicine physician. The locum tenens physician will perform vent management, bronchs, PFTs, and lines. You will have assistance from excellent support providers. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active NY medical license. If you are interested in this opportunity, call and speak with a committed and dedicated consultant here at Weatherby.
- Specific dates with no call
- NY license required
- Board certified or eligible
- Vent management, bronchs, PFTs, and lines
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.