Permanent Family Practice Job Medford, OR
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, a retirement plan, 4 weeks of PTO, up to $10K for relocation assistance, and this site qualifies for medical education loan repayment assistance.
You will enjoy living in picturesque Southern Oregon. Nestled between mountains, the area has a four-season climate offers warm summers, mild winters, beautiful springs, and exquisite autumns. There are plenty of outdoor recreation opportunities available.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with family medicine jobs or internal medicine jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2666471.
- High HPSA score for up to $30K a year
- Competitive salary and additional bonuses
- Relocation and sign-on bonus
- 100% outpatient position
- 4-day week and flexible hours
- 20 - 25 patients per day
- Must be BC, unless recent resident
- J-1 and H-1B visa holders welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.