Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Cedar Rapids, IA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens pulmonology/critical care opportunity is now available in Iowa. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 pm, with call, and the physician will see 25 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You need to have an active IA state license for this assignment. There will be enough time to obtain a new IA license before this assignment starts.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 25 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.